Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GamingCR

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

b52*SikTh

Miembros
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by b52*SikTh

  1. b52 se lo lleva f-a-c-i-l-i-t-o LOL QUE HABLADA DE SHIT:)
  2. yay!!, yo pensé que ya se habia retirado a HACE TIEMPO, que iba a seguir estudiando o algo o ese era yellow?
  3. quakewars KICK ASS! [sPAM U #####-ERS]
  4. gl a los dos XD
  5. blabalblablalblablalblaba felicidades.....ya estas viejilla pd: NO VUELVA A CANTAR YASSURI YAMI-WTF!!, sino la mato
  6. gogogo (Y) 123 FTW
  7. por mi parte nada que ver..........es mejor...uds estan mejor...no mentira ...cualquier clan está mejor que b52 =)...ganamos algo si solo si...fuera un torneo de ....wow . ||s.X||Bloodwolf >> b52*Bloodwolf hf gl....
  8. ....sobrados =)....hasta las medallas sobraron...lol
  9. b52*SikTh replied to H's topic in Humor
    ffs! .....u need my "owned" library...noob
  10. tuanis a todos.....el resto que se vaya a la m-ie-r-da:) Death-Empty Words Ashes and promises share a bond Throught the winds of change Words are blown away When visions that should be The power to let go Is sometimes hard to find The answer cannot be found In the writing of others Or the words of a trained mind In a precious world of memories We find ourselves confined Claws so razor sharp Ripping at the spirit Promises a potential to hurt Is anything real ? When forever is to be until Deep inside, in the world of empty words... No escaping from those haunting empty words... Do you ever feel it ? A craving that is so stroong To by thought rewind in order to find Expectations that shined thought the doubt That soon would turn unto the price Of what a word will be worth When tomorrow comes To be and we are left Standing on our own - And seeing what is real... The answer cannot be found In the writing of others Or the words of a trained mind In a precious world of memories We find ourselves confined Claws so razor sharp Ripping at the spirit ............. (Y)
  11. b52*SikTh replied to Minoz's topic in Deportes
    está como el promo de .....wm vs b52 armageddon O_o un wtf
  12. lol....
  13. congratz pal (Y)
  14. b52*SikTh replied to H's topic in General
    http://www.leyendasurbanas.org/ ----> funny place
  15. Squall is dead ^^ t =)
  16. congratz ^^ u're closer to DEATH ..... t:)
  17. gogo exe!!, hf gl (Y).... blablablalbalb dota + wow ps: ##### OFf
  18. b52*SikTh replied to X-Death's topic in General
    que despiche.....lol gosu "step mania"!!!!!(asi se llama ese programa) y mas rajado con musica "tarro!!"
  19. gj (Y)!!!!! congratz!!!!
  20. 1)pu-ta duendecillo mas forro!!! 2)Gosu Morales y sus lentes + saco = GOSU DT!!! 3)Que asco la barba de scila 4)wtf pierna "lesionada" 5)gosu berzeker "Tarro Sucio" aka hm:Portero congratz....GOSU B52!!
  21. Anathema - One Last Goodbye How I needed you How I grieve now you're gone In my dreams I see you I awake so alone I know you didn't want to leave Your heart yearned to stay But the strength I always loved in you Finally gave way Somehow I knew you would leave me this way Somehow I knew you could never.. never stay And in the early morning light After a silent peaceful night You took my heart away And I grieve In my dreams I can see you I can tell you how I feel In my dreams I can hold you And it feels so real I still feel the pain I still feel your love I still feel the pain I still feel your love And somehow I knew you could never, never stay And somehow I knew you would leave me And in the early morning light After a peaceful night You took my heart away I wished, I wished you could have stayed si si...es como para cortarse las venas....hahahah ...
  22. b52*SikTh replied to Sky's topic in Deportes News
    P-W-N-E-D!!! again ^^ gosu, b52*TA
  23. b52*SikTh replied to IDLoco's topic in Humor
    BUGS FOR THE WIN!!!!!! ...lol gosu imbalance!!
  24. que méndigos, las mujeres deberian de ganar lo mismo....lol

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.