Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GamingCR

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

b52*SikTh

Miembros
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by b52*SikTh

  1. di mae todos han aportado cosas muy buenas, al final...congratz a todos (Y)!
  2. gosu mae feliz cumpleaños que los disfrute viejo!!! XD
  3. someone kill me now plz!!!
  4. Tool - Parabola We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment, We are choosing to be here right now. hold on, stay inside... This holy reality, this holy experience. choosing to be here in... This body. this body holding me. be my reminder here that I am not alone in This body, this body holding me, feeling eternal all this pain is an illusion. Alive This holy reality, in this holy experience. choosing to be here in... This body. this body holding me. be my reminder here that I am not alone in This body, this body holding me, feeling eternal all this pain is an illusion... Of what it means to be alive Swirling round with this familiar parable. Spinning, weaving round each new experience. Recognize this as a holy gift and celebrate this Chance to be alive and breathing Chance to be alive and breathing. This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality. Embrace this moment. remember. we are eternal. All this pain is an illusion.
  5. b52*SikTh replied to Raziel's topic in Humor
    n00b4g3 = spam
  6. go go murlocs...save the murlocs!!!! http://www.fileplanet.com/wow.shtml o en http://www.craftingworlds.com/savemurlocs/index.html demasiado buenos!!!
  7. hahaha y todavia sigue wow......y hace rato que desaparecio la cochinada de GW...kek!!
  8. mae orgy lol...ese es su playlist diario?.... Inflames - System I can not frame, that’s why I lose control. I aim, I stumble and I fall. Our adaptation can’t be faithful. Your world does not attract me. This is the end you see. There is no more truth in me. As if you would deserve it, you are my enemy! I can’t ignore the way you make me bleed. I hate when you throw my thoughts against the wall. Got to wake up and make a stand. The desperation forces another mistake. I count again.. I know who to blame My life in vain.. Who said I was sane Follow your instinct It usually takes you home Don’t let these words tear you down, down You see me hanging by the end of the rope I tell you.. Slow I go And the wait seems to be over. All I know Is that my life has become such a waste for you. I blame and run, sadly all too often I dive into the day without your sympathy I tend to try but lack the focus Becoming a distant memory What once was is quickly forgotten All wrapped up inside Delete all resemblance I feel your relief. Slow I go And the wait seems to be over. All I know Is that my life has become such a waste for you. Follow your instinct It usually takes you home... Slow I go And the wait seems to be over. All I know Is that my life has become such a waste for you.
  9. Inflames - Pinball Map As I aim for that bright white day Conflict serum is my aura It seems that life's so fragile I guess I'll fly some other time I lack from superhighway thoughts Won't live as long as the city lights Soaked by underwater times Electric splash on a midnight drive Wish I could rape the day, just something radical Lost the sense of sweet things Who's gonna take me widely? Guided by the pinball map The driver, still unknown to me Who was sent to glorify? Before we injected this common pride Sometimes I don't belong Release me from your world Pacified by the small things in life I wait for earthquakes to rearrange Never been able to use the force I only have it read to me Despite all the misguided faith I'll find a place in this mess Early morning moments A glimpse of joy But soon it's over and I return to dust As I try to be Everything and everyone I shrivel up and waste away Children of Bodom - Living dead beat LOOK OUT ! Once again waiting for the darkness, beat up spun and scarred. Prepare for another war. Day by day we decay. Sunlight, get out of my way. Dig up yourself from your grave. Bad to the bone, raised in the gutter, Not exactly a mutha#####ing role model. To you looking down on me. ##### YOU BITCH! Ain't got time for the future or the past. Live for the moment, make it last. As long as the twilight veils The decadence we embrace More than the ones we love. We're ardent, we're burning down... CHORUS: Not afraid of crying, sorrow and foe. Not afraid of falling down below. To the night, recklessly we fly. Like living dead, we'll never die Stalling the sandman, fighting back drinking like a madman, run away from the light to come. SHIT FALLS DOWN! Sun comes up shining bright Time to close your eyes.. CHORUS: Not afraid of crying, sorrow and foe. Not afraid of falling down below. To the night, recklessly we fly. Like living dead, we'll never die As long as the twilight veils The decadence we embrace More than the ones we love. We're ardent, we're burning down... CHORUS: Not afraid of crying, sorrow and foe. Not afraid of falling down below. To the night, recklessly we fly. Like living dead, we'll never die
  10. lol el mae que votó por cr>fr ...hehe que buen tico
  11. di si hf y mucho gl...a CR....ojala no se pelen el culo
  12. t3h n00bage....
  13. pwned....esa vara el nerfed ui o como sea....mae es buenisimo , recomendado fuerrrte
  14. lol pwned...sorry mae , no espero llegar a eso.... (Y)
  15. } mae con el pd mio que decia: "que hablada de meirda" ...era a lo que yo habia dicho......mae para nada, no lo estoy atacando ni nada....el exe me caé bien n shit...simplemente que di uno a veces se ha quedado en un juego MUCHO TIEMPO MUCHISISISISISISISISIMO tiempo jugando...y cuando uno se dá cuenta ya han pasado 10-12 horas y uno ni se ha levantado....di hay gente que se les vá la mano. gente...."wow is a feeling"
  16. que hablada...hahahahahaha.... pd: ya voté
  17. AGREE TOTALMENTE....BIEN DICHO JUANCHO!! mae executor me ahuevás que diga eso.....tanto que habla de la hedionda pasion suya de SC...a oirlo a ud, uno dice: "di este mae le pone y le cuadra y balblablal" ahora imaginese que hay gente que puede llegar a tener una "pasion" mas grande que la suya por un juego.......lol pd: que hablada de meirda pd2: no creo que sea patetico....mas bien.."que madre!!"
  18. do you smell whats coming?...an inferix!!! ...lol
  19. si algo asi...la respuesta la tiene el fundador...xygvot ..... wtf lan wm? "keyrin" pq no avisa?... T_T
  20. b52*SikTh replied to Holy_COW's topic in Humor
    wtf moo?
  21. Que bueno!!, ahora hay que ver con que historia(Del monton en si),van hacer o la van a cagar con una nueva y un mae nuevo Belmont Family? / Alucard? go alucard indeed!!!
  22. b52 quote: "######(cambien letras) n play!!"
  23. gl a todos los que vayan...gogo CR mele deje de obstinar la p-uta vida, cualquier le puede poner y llegar a conseguir un puesto, excepto X-death(muy chobo) pd: XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD pd2: jk jk ^^(Y) pd3: woo hoo ya casi llego a los 300 msgs...puro spam solo bueno T_T
  24. Ok...quien dijo miedo al tamaño de los clanes?(como si importara)...por este medio( ) anuncio que el nuevo miembro del clan b52 ....es....... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . b52*BloodWolf .....así es!!!. ok ahora los que juegan Quake 3, ya lo conocen: Nombre: Ernesto Quijano Edad: Dunno Procedencia: DUNNO!!! Vecino de Desamparados nick: BloodWolf akas: ruf ruf, wuf wuf, bluewolf,bleuf bleuf,etc. Profesión: metepedazo en quake 3 otros Clanes: Lider de LOD(online q3 clan) y otro mas que no me acuerdo status: Friendly favorite quote: "Ninja go ninja!" Record: Muchos pedazos metidos y en busca de mas Bienvenido BloodWolf!!!!!!!!!!!!! pd: los que piensan que "otro mas?" o algo parecido....se joden, ok?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.