Everything posted by b52*SikTh
-
3ternity :: Torneo de Q3A
b52 se lo lleva f-a-c-i-l-i-t-o LOL QUE HABLADA DE SHIT:)
-
SlayerS_`BoxeR`:The Emperor Movie
yay!!, yo pensé que ya se habia retirado a HACE TIEMPO, que iba a seguir estudiando o algo o ese era yellow?
-
QuakeWars vrs BF2142
quakewars KICK ASS! [sPAM U #####-ERS]
-
KotH :: ShowMatch!
gl a los dos XD
-
Felicidades Amidala!!!!
blabalblablalblablalblaba felicidades.....ya estas viejilla pd: NO VUELVA A CANTAR YASSURI YAMI-WTF!!, sino la mato
-
KotH :: Encuentro de Reyes!
gogogo (Y) 123 FTW
-
The Dirty Six :: Resultados
por mi parte nada que ver..........es mejor...uds estan mejor...no mentira ...cualquier clan está mejor que b52 =)...ganamos algo si solo si...fuera un torneo de ....wow . ||s.X||Bloodwolf >> b52*Bloodwolf hf gl....
-
The Dirty Six :: Resultados
....sobrados =)....hasta las medallas sobraron...lol
- OWNED
-
H Bday Squall t(-_-t)
tuanis a todos.....el resto que se vaya a la m-ie-r-da:) Death-Empty Words Ashes and promises share a bond Throught the winds of change Words are blown away When visions that should be The power to let go Is sometimes hard to find The answer cannot be found In the writing of others Or the words of a trained mind In a precious world of memories We find ourselves confined Claws so razor sharp Ripping at the spirit Promises a potential to hurt Is anything real ? When forever is to be until Deep inside, in the world of empty words... No escaping from those haunting empty words... Do you ever feel it ? A craving that is so stroong To by thought rewind in order to find Expectations that shined thought the doubt That soon would turn unto the price Of what a word will be worth When tomorrow comes To be and we are left Standing on our own - And seeing what is real... The answer cannot be found In the writing of others Or the words of a trained mind In a precious world of memories We find ourselves confined Claws so razor sharp Ripping at the spirit ............. (Y)
- OMFG
- H Bday Squall t(-_-t)
-
Feliz Cumpleaños Executor
congratz pal (Y)
-
Leyendas urbanas 1
http://www.leyendasurbanas.org/ ----> funny place
-
Feliz Cumpleanos DarkBocker
Squall is dead ^^ t =)
-
Feliz Cumpleanos DarkBocker
congratz ^^ u're closer to DEATH ..... t:)
-
¿Quién retará a Randall "123" Quesada, por el KotH?
gogo exe!!, hf gl (Y).... blablablalbalb dota + wow ps: ##### OFf
-
HAND SPEED
que despiche.....lol gosu "step mania"!!!!!(asi se llama ese programa) y mas rajado con musica "tarro!!"
-
¡Felicidades GamingCR!
gj (Y)!!!!! congratz!!!!
-
TA 4 :: Imágenes
1)pu-ta duendecillo mas forro!!! 2)Gosu Morales y sus lentes + saco = GOSU DT!!! 3)Que asco la barba de scila 4)wtf pierna "lesionada" 5)gosu berzeker "Tarro Sucio" aka hm:Portero congratz....GOSU B52!!
-
Postee su lyrics!
Anathema - One Last Goodbye How I needed you How I grieve now you're gone In my dreams I see you I awake so alone I know you didn't want to leave Your heart yearned to stay But the strength I always loved in you Finally gave way Somehow I knew you would leave me this way Somehow I knew you could never.. never stay And in the early morning light After a silent peaceful night You took my heart away And I grieve In my dreams I can see you I can tell you how I feel In my dreams I can hold you And it feels so real I still feel the pain I still feel your love I still feel the pain I still feel your love And somehow I knew you could never, never stay And somehow I knew you would leave me And in the early morning light After a peaceful night You took my heart away I wished, I wished you could have stayed si si...es como para cortarse las venas....hahahah ...
-
TA 4 :: Rondas
P-W-N-E-D!!! again ^^ gosu, b52*TA
-
Mario 64 en 2 mins
BUGS FOR THE WIN!!!!!! ...lol gosu imbalance!!
-
ESWC :: Anuncia sus juegos oficiales
que méndigos, las mujeres deberian de ganar lo mismo....lol
-
¡6 Equipos! Pero sólo un ganador...
.....lol b52