Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GamingCR

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DkCd

Miembros
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DkCd

  1. DkCd replied to vOv's topic in General
    El mio es 100% invencible http://darkcloud.mybrute.com
  2. DkCd replied to vOv's topic in General
    Nop no se puede
  3. DkCd replied to ◄ Raven ►'s topic in Humor
    Everyone step the ##### back I'm about to do some science!!!!
  4. DkCd replied to vOv's topic in General
    http://darkcloud.mybrute.com
  5. DkCd replied to ◄ Raven ►'s topic in Humor
    Guise I have an idea but you need to halp me
  6. DkCd replied to ◄ Raven ►'s topic in Humor
    OMG people don't even know who I am...
  7. DkCd replied to ◄ Raven ►'s topic in Humor
    Hi guise I got tired of and old site I used to live in so I can here....
  8. DkCd replied to Sky's topic in Age of Conan
    So I heard Age of Conan is a cool game...
  9. DkCd replied to Hyde's topic in Lineage
    Si esto es cierto tons el OP es un Heroe de proporciones tan epicas que solo pueden ser descritas con el siguiente video:
  10. DkCd replied to a post in a topic in Humor
    Nunca he sido moderado!!!
  11. OH LAWD.... No se xq pero me rei tanto.... Mae yo se que items y heores nuevos hay en la 6.60
  12. DkCd replied to a post in a topic in Humor
    hi guise
  13. DkCd replied to Hyde's topic in Lineage
    Lifetime achievement.... You most be proud
  14. No es solo un oso que rapta chamacos... es Pedobear
  15. DkCd replied to Sky's topic in DOTA 2
    -aaem Mae SGT wtf le pasa nunca jugamos wtf el modo correcto es el que acabo de poner -all agility -easy mode
  16. DkCd posted a topic in SPAM
    http://www.earthhour.org/home/
  17. Yokushy es efectivamente parte de Liberia Boys
  18. En realidad concuerdo un poco con el ultimo post de Gollo
  19. uip uip

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.