Everything posted by x[G]PunK
-
Postee su lyrics!
SENSES FAIL LYRICS "Bite To Break Skin" So let me take this medicine To quench my love for violent things My swan song will Be like a bullet laced in anger As the razor cuts a soft spot On your heel. (Each breath) is getting slower (This war) is getting harder To fight by myself (Sick waves) of bitter fashion, (Ripped down) the shield that I have Tears rain from above. Do you see? The life I lead? So follow me into the sun, And I will bleed, the poisons dry. These bayonet scars never cease To blind the light shed from the beast And all we do is hate. (Eyes shot) from constant visions. (Angels) are rendered useless Good has lost it's heart. Do you see? The life I lead? So follow me into the sun, And I will bleed, the poisons dry. For you [x2] (For you!) [x3] Bite to break skin, Don't give the secret, My stoic face, Beaten with passion The phoenix will die Inside the fire storm I am the son So follow my footsteps. [x2]
- partido bArcA rEAl
-
WCG update
1ero Midian inglaterra mamo vs cnstorn de china como en 6 minutos en un ZvZ. Fuc.k Midian T_T. RaAz.Reason brazil le gano a Silent_control !!! chobo silent trato de bunk semi rush pero lo pararon con lings y luego subio a lurk ling y gano a la fast expo 2 rax de control.
- WCG
-
WCG
Group A ToT)Midian( > ACT-Dark_Caleb eSa.Breakdown > SteelHeart Gambito > uT)Cool2Die Play.Lamer > [s.Top]Storm Group B razZ.Reason < LG)Squall Darki[CKG] > ToT)Testie(rS iG.Gorky < [s.Top]Phoenix66 JohnRambo < Silent_Control Group C M1-FallStar > Qp.71)CCC iX.Produz00r < Rox.Ex[TmG] Legionnaire > Odin[some] DVN.Meobot < ToT)Selector( Group D [a2]OverDrive > Ptak[some] rS.Day[9] < ToT)SEn( Dkh.Way > B)Fstarcraft(M k23.Shweq < 3D.Androide TL.net
-
Postee su lyrics!
RANCID LYRICS "Time Bomb" If you wanna make the move then you better come in it's just the ability to reason that wears so thin living and dying and the stories that are true secrets to a good life is knowing when you're through [Chorus] black coat, white shoes, black hat, cadillac yeah, the boy's a time bomb [x2] well, he's back in the hole where they got him living like a rat but he's smarter than that nine lives like a cat 15 years old take him to the youth authority home first thing you learn is that you got to make it in this world alone [Chorus] now he's gotten out he's gotten free he's gotta go gotta car 21 years old he's runnin' numbers from the bar his pager's beepin' he's got in deep in whatever he can move on in you know that kid's a creepin' [Chorus] the boy’s a time bomb tears come from the razor that's been tattooed below his eye his mother cries she knows that he is strong enough to die he's rollin' in the cadillac it's midnight sunroof is down three shots rung out the herd's deal the new king is crowned. [Chorus x2] ohh, time bomb
-
Postee su lyrics!
ALKALINE TRIO LYRICS "Radio" Shaking like a dog shittin' razorblades, waking up next to nothing after dreaming of you and me I'm waking up all alone, waking up so relieved while you're taking your time with apologies, I'm making my plans for revenge Red eyes on orange horizons If Columbus was wrong I'd drive straight off the edge I'd drive straight off the edge Taking your own life with boredom, I'm taking my own life with wine - it helps you to rule out the sorrow, it helps me to empty my mind Making the most of a bad time I'm smoking the brains from my head Leaving the coal calling the kettle black and orange and red This kettle is seeing red I've got a big fat #####in' bone to pick with you my darling In case you haven't heard I'm sick and tired of trying I wish you would take my radio to bathe with you, plugged in and ready to fall Shaking like a dog shittin' razorblades, waking up next to nothing after dreaming of you and me I'm waking up all alone, waking up so relieved while you're taking your time with apologies, I'm planning out my revenge Red eyes on orange horizons If Columbus was wrong I'd drive straight off the edge I'm seeing red I've got a big fat #####in' bone to pick with you my darling In case you haven't heard I'm sick and tired of trying I wish you would take my radio to bathe with you, plugged in and ready to fall Plugged in and ready to fall Plugged in and ready to fall Plugged in and ready to fall
- partido bArcA rEAl
- Que estas escuchando?
-
Que personaje de Dilbert eres?
catbert your an evil h.r director. your a cat.
-
LDA 4 - 0 Herediano
Owned sólo faltó uno para la Manita (5)
-
Que estas escuchando?
My chemical romance - Hang 'Em High
-
¿Que tan mal@ eres?
- Hola...presentacion
- Que estas escuchando?
Craig's Brother - Divorce- .:: ADSL Laggeado durante el dia ::.
Errrr... nope yo igual tengo 250 de ping y deberia tener al menos 94- TA 4 :: Primeros Detalles
Yo juego con los de la liga x]- Que estas escuchando?
Finch - Letters to you- .:: ADSL Laggeado durante el dia ::.
Yo llame a Cable Tica y me dicen q es problema con la Señal internacional pero la verdad no c- .:: ADSL Laggeado durante el dia ::.
Tambien con cable laggea- Que estas escuchando?
NOFX - 18 - The Idiots Are Taking Over- Que estas escuchando?
- Que estas escuchando?
- Q tan spammer eres???
How Spammy Are YOU? Perfect! You don't lurk too much, you don't spam too much. You are perfect.- Cual Jedi/Sith Eres?
Which Star Wars Jedi/Sith are you? Yoda Dynamite in a small package, and long-lasting, like the Energizer bunny. While you are wise and calm, you are able to call on your killer instincts and be kick-ass. Some may call you a ‘sleeper’. With such great power comes some arrogance, but you are quick to return to humility and fix your mistakes. You have certainly left your mark on the world, in good and bad ways, and it was kinda sad to see you go. But no need to worry, you have gained immortality even though you can’t wield your toothpick of a lightsabre anymore.