Files posted by Sky
Vídeo que presenta varias habilidades de los Engineers y los Marksman, dos clases de la facción Templar en Hellgate: London.
Vídeo que presenta varias habilidades del Blademaster, una clase de la facción Templar de Hellgate: London.
Vídeo que presenta varias habilidades del Guardian, una clase de la facción Templar en Hellgate: London.
Messenger Plus! Live 4.21.270 (16/05/2007)
* Added support for the new "I'm" emoticons of Messenger 8.1 in various Messenger Plus! windows.
* Some improvements for script developers:
o The script editor window remembers its size and position.
o A "find text" window has been added to the script editor, accessible from the Options menu or with Ctrl+F.
o On error, the script debugging window now displays the file name associated with the line number where the error occurred.
* This version includes access to the 6th anniversary contest that will start in about a week from now. This will be removed in the next version when the contest is over. For more information, check out the announcement on msgpluslive.net.
* A new selection criteria has been added for event notifications. You can now choose to create notifications that automatically apply to contacts with opened conversation windows. Useful for example to get notified when someone signs-out unexpectedly if you don't notice it in the chat window.
* No extra header is added to chat logs anymore when closing a chat window and reopening it soon after. The default timeout for new session headers is 10 minutes and can be modified with the new ChatLogSessionWait registry setting.
* To help people who customize the looks of their Messenger Plus! chat logs, if a "custom.css" file is found in the Messenger Plus!'s installation directory, it is automatically copied in the directory of newly created XHTML chat log files (only if no custom.css file already exits in the destination directory).
* Blocked contacts are now displayed with the grey offline buddy icon when needed in tabbed chats and desktop contact windows.
* An option has been added to display the e-mail of the current user in the tooltip of the systray icon (mostly useful when using several accounts together, enabled by default).
* The contact name displayed in custom event notifications can now be modified by formatting the message like this: \Name\Message.
* A Turkish translation has been added to the setup.
* Added a new fail-safe mechanism to add the "Plus! Not Loaded" menu in more failure circumstances, to inform the user of the problem.
* The setup uses a better compression method and is now even smaller than it was for version 4.00.
* Scripts from the previous script developer contest are not included anymore (they can all be downloaded from the site).
* The default font for HTML chat logs has been changed from Microsoft Sans Serif to MS Shell Dlg (which actually maps to your system's default UI font). This was changed in Messenger some time ago and the change in Messenger Plus! will reduce the size of HTML log files generated with the default font (the logs will look the same as before).
* If several event notifications apply to the same user and have exactly the same parameters (message & sound), the notifications are not duplicated.
* When a script is installed, enabled or disabled, the change is reflected in every Messenger currently running. When that happens, all the scripts in the other instances are restarted. To avoid causing problems to script developers, creating a new script or editing an existing one will not trigger an automatic reload in the other instances.
* Fixed: scripts or add-ons that add a systray icon can cause problems to some of the Messenger Plus! features.
* Fixed: the new enhanced text copy feature does not support RTF (formatting attributes are not copied with the text).
* Fixed: the enhanced text copy feature is not used when pressing Ctrl+Ins or Shift+Del.
* Fixed: Messenger Plus! notification popups do not stack and appear one at a time.
* Fixed: encrypted logs cannot be generated nor read on some Windows accounts if the Messenger Plus! keyset container got corrupted.
* Fixed: auto-update setup does not launch on Windows Vista (fixed for future auto-updates, excluding this version).
* Fixed: Messenger Lock does not sign-out the current user if his status is appear-offline (when "sign-out" is the status selected for the lock).
* Fixed: chat windows cannot be opened anymore and Messenger may crash if a third-party software is used to close a tabbed chat window.
* Fixed: bug introduced in the last version. Tabbed chats don't flash when some special actions such as /me commands or winks are received.
* Scripts: fixed a problem with rich edit controls re-appearing after a position change of the parent.
* Scripts: added EditBox_SetCurSel, EditBox_ReplaceSel, EditBox_GetCurSelStart, EditBox_GetCurSelEnd, RichEdit_GetTextRange and RichEdit_SetCharFormat to PlusWnd objects to simplify working with edit controls.
* Scripts: Interop::Call and Interop::Call2 now accept up to 12 parameters so that functions like CreateWindowEx can be called if needed.
* Scripts: fixed title bar draw glitch when sending WM_SETICON to an interface window.
* Scripts: OnEvent_Timer function calls are not automatically displayed in the Script Debugging window anymore. This prevents the window from filling up with continuous repetitive calls.
* And yes, many other small things fixed here and there that are not worth mentioning :-).
Software de comunicación online.
Demo de Lost Planet (Versión Dx9) para PC.
* Improved: Current translation support of core strings and dialogs
* Improved: Correct theming of tabbed dialogs on WinXP+
* Improved: Various misc tweaks/improvements
* Fixed: More tabbing fixes in UI and Preferences
* Fixed: [in_cdda] CDDB crash with non-English characters in user path
* Fixed: [in_cdda] Gapless playback of mix CDs with Sonic Engine
* Fixed: [in_flac] Genre field truncated in Flac Editor
* Fixed: [in_mp3] Incompatibility with musicbrainz tags
* Fixed: [in_mp3] Long stream urls truncated in Alt+3 dialog
* Fixed: [in_mp3] Tracklength not showing for mp3's with large embedded coverart
* Fixed: [in_mp4] MP4 file parsing buffer overflow vulnerability
* Fixed: [in_vorbis] Cancel button in Vorbis Editor
* Fixed: [in_vorbis] Tabbing in Vorbis Editor
* Fixed: [in_wm] Artist and Title fields reversed in WMA Editor
* Fixed: [in_wm] Crash when attempting to play malformed ASX playlists
* Fixed: [ml_local] NOTHAS and != with empty fields
* Fixed: [ml_wire] (4294967295%) in sc wire downloads
* Fixed: [ml_wire] Podcast downloading bug (uninitialized variable error)
* Fixed: [pmp_p4s] Crash on sync/transfers
* Updated: [gen_jumpex] Jump To File Extra v0.99.1b
Vídeo de presentación del personaje de armas pesadas de Team Fortress 2, el juego multijugador a ser incluido en Half-Life 2: Episode Two.
Este video incluye imágenes in-game de la versión pre-alfa de la sección multijugador del juego.
Tres minutos de gameplay en alta resolución de Enemy Territory: Quake Wars con comentarios de Kevin Cloud de id Software y Paul Wedwood de Splash Damage.
Impresionante vídeo del próximo RTS de Massive Entertainment y Sierra.
Beta publico versión 3.5 de Unreal Tournament: Expanded Multiplayer. Este mod se basa en el combate vehicular, la administración de recursos y la colocación estratégica de defensas automáticas.
Segundo trailer del recientemente anunciado Call of Duty 4. Alguna fotografía del video anterior se unen a esta versión que nos muestra un poco más del contexto del juego.
Trailer de la versión para Windows Vista y DirectX 10 de Halo 2.
Trailer de Vivendi Games, Sierra Entertainment y Saber Interactive del FPS TimeShift para PC y Xbox 360.
Company of Heroes Release Notes
General Fixes & Features
- Fixed AI bug that caused retreated units to gather closely around the HQ.
- Worldbuilder now shows territory properly.
- Fixed a crash that occurred while loading old files.
- Fixed a bug in crew switching during AT gun movement.
- Fixed a graphical bug in the replay menu.
- Fixed a bug with unit weapon slots after dropping two weapons.
- Fixed a crash bug when launching saved games from Windows Explorer in Vista.
- Fixed multiplayer maps not drawing boundary lines after a performance test.
- Anti-hacking systems have been integrated.
- Tiger Ace with wreck mesh has been fixed.
- Fog of War can be toggled on and off during Replays in the Replay Menu.
- Scenario packs will show UI images and loading screen.
- Recorded game files no longer saved to disk until after the game.
- Fixed timed ability not triggering on all selected squads.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Panzerschreck to misfire.
- Hyperlinking support added to news items.
- Addfriend and Removefriend commands are now disallowed in game.
Online Fixes & Features
- Players can now see the number of â€œdroppedâ€ games in the player profile screen. (See note below)
- Performance improvements for lobby game pings.
- Performance bar improvements.
- Fixed a rare crash occurrence in the lobby.
- â€œPlay Nowâ€ button is disabled if in dev mode or any mods are active.
- Implemented dropping fixes.
- Player ability levels are matched more evenly during automatch.
* â€œDropsâ€ is actually the count of the games you have been in that the server had to *
* arbitrate the results for. The following things cause arbitration; kicking somebody *
* for lag, having a sync error, â€œdrop-hackingâ€, and certain kinds of internet *
* connection problems. Players should be aware that all of these things will affect *
* the players trust score. *
- Units using Barbed Wire Cutters are now significantly more susceptible to damage while cutting barbed wire.
- Squads building barbed wire are now capped at two builders per squad.
- Wire cutters are now provided to all players at the start of the game.
- All Anti-Tank Guns have a reduced chance to hit moving infantry targets.
Gameplay Bug Fixes
- Route N13 ambient building repositioned so troops no longer become stuck when exiting.
- Axis Inspired Assault UI indicator will now last as long as the ability is still active.
- Axis Sniper now obtains suppression resistance and a health bonus at second level veterancy.
- Axis Stormtroopers will now come out of camouflage while retreating.
- Removed manpower upkeep cost from mines.
- Axis Advanced Warning Commander Tree Ability no longer applies sight bonuses to Axis Vehicles.
- Axis Grenadier and Stormtrooper squads can continue purchasing weapons packages regardless of the number of times theyâ€™ve dropped them.
- All small ambient buildings will now display on the minimap while garrisoned or controlled.
- Allied M3 Halftrack and Jeep armor is no longer highly resistant to projectile ammunition.
- Changed the requirements to use Offmap Reinforcements and paradropped engineers when HQ is destroyed; Mortars, AT Guns and other non-builder units will not prohibit this action from taking place.
- Removed flamethrower death critical on ballistic weapons.
- M8 Greyhound no longer does incremental engine damage to vehicles.
- Allied M10 Tank Destroyer no longer has an unintended accuracy penalty against moving Axis Sdkfz Armoured Cars.
- Axis Volksgrenadier and Axis Knights Cross Holder squads now receive bonuses at their second levels of veterancy.
- Axis Panzerfaust ability no longer has a 50% chance to miss moving heavy vehicles.
- Axis 88mm Flak 36 now receives intended bonuses from support weapon veterancy.
- Tank wrecks found on maps are no longer salvageable.
- Allied Demolitions upgrade moved one slot to the left on the Allied HQ UI.
- Allied Paradrop AT-Gun cost increased to 350 manpower from 320.
- Allied Pershing now requires more experience to obtain veterancy levels.
- Allied Supply Drop will now cost 200 Manpower.
- Axis Infantry Assault Team cost decreased to 350 manpower from 400.
- Axis Stormtrooper squad removed from the Urban Assault Team and the Armored Assault Force Commander Tree Abilities.
- Axis â€œUrban Assault Teamâ€ has been renamed to â€œUrban Assault Supportâ€.
- Axis Urban Assault Support cost decreased to 600 manpower from 700.
- Axis Armored Assault Force cost decreased to 900 manpower from 1000.
- Allied M4 Crocodile Sherman range and damage decreased.
- Allied M1 57mm Anti-Tank Gun and Allied Paradrop Anti-Tank Gun accuracy bonus at first level of veterancy decreased.
- Allied M10 Tank Destroyer acceleration speed slightly decreased.
- Allied M10 Tank Destroyer damage reduced versus Axis Light Vehicles.
- Allied M10 Tank Destroyer damage reduced against buildings.
- Allied M10 Tank Destroyer turn radius increased.
- Allied M3 Halftrack cost increased to 25 fuel from 20.
- Allied M3 Halftrack Quad .50 cal upgrade cost increased to 125 munitions from 100.
- Axis Ostwind Flakpanzer area of effect radius increased.
- Axis Sdkfz Armored Car 50mm Puma Gun upgrade no longer requires Escalate to Battle Phase.
- Axis Motorcycle more resilient to small arms fire.
- Axis Panzerfaust ability damage increased versus Allied Jeep.
- Axis Grenade ability range increased significantly.
- Axis Grenade area of effect increased.
- St. Mere Dumont, Langres, and Wrecked Train Community Maps added to the Custom Games map selection.
- Hill 331 resources rebalanced.
- Point du Hoc resources rebalanced.
- Sturzdorf resources rebalanced.
- Angoville Farms base defenses updated.
- Angoville Farms ambient building positions rebalanced.
- Beaux Lowlands base defenses updated.
- Beaux Lowlands resource positions rebalanced.
Este trailer muestra varios de los aliens que se encontrarán en el muy anticipado Crysis.
Trailer para el FPS Jericho, desarrollado en colaboración del autor de terror Clive Barker.